Friday, November 5, 2010

Now this will be fun!

So today I am announcing that I am one of the Guest Designers at Digi’s With Attitude! 
I am so happy about this, I will be with them all of November.   I just love there images and you will too!
Today Is my first challenge with them and is challenge #5
The challenge is
Anything Western
So with that said here is my first official card for the DT
Cowgirl
and another look
IMG_2215
I added a gun for some attitude.
Gretchen is asking the question WHAT?
You could use this card for many occasions.  I can see giving it too a friend at a bridal shower.
WHAT?  A shotgun wedding?  lol
So many funny ideas!
Please stop by the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created.  Then add your creation too.
Don’t forget that it is a new month so there will be a fun freebie!
and

This card is entered into the following challenges
Dutch Dare Challenges Clean & Simple
Digital Tuesday Digi & Framed
My Time To Craft Fast & Cute
IDIC Simple Charming
Fairy Tale Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!
Tammylee
Proud Guest Designer
Digi’s With Attitude!

15 comments:

  1. SHUT UP I didn't even see that gun there at first!! HAHA..............perfect!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be on the GDT with you! Fantastic card! Love the gun! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! A shotgun wedding...love it! Didn't see the gun there at first, how cool is that!!! Gorgeous card Tammylee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that you guys are reading my blog post otherwise you wouldn't see the gun and the comment! I do have a sense of humor, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daaaaang, that girl is packin,!! lol
    great card Tammylee.
    ~Lisa a.k.a ScripperScrapper

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Shotgun Wedding?!?! Bwahahaha!! you have such an imagination Miss Tammylee =)

    Fantastic card this week. And welcome to the team (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Tammylee, this is adorable. Thanks for entering it in our challenge. And, good luck with your new DT position. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does have attitude! Great job! Love the charm! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One more pritty card! Thanks for playing with us at our very first challange of Fairy Tale Challengeblog! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, and again what a great card, thanks a lot for joining us at the Fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun card! Thanks for playing the digital tuesday challenge! your embellie rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. another fab card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge again x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sassy! What a fun card! thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card you made! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.