Friday, November 5, 2010

IHDI #21 - Sketch Challenge

Just wanted to let you all to keep on the watch for a
HUGE BLOG CANDY
coming to this blog soon!
Welcome to another sketch challenge with Inktegrity!
You will just love the images that are available.
Here is the sketch
IHDI _21
And here is my card
IMG_2088with name

Hope you like this cute little monkey! 
Please stop by the challenge blog to see other wonderful creations.
This card is entered into the following challenges
Stamp Insanity Punches (Leaves)
Creative Card Crew Punches (Leaves)
Cooking It Up With Katie texture, swirls and a little black
Fairy Tales Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by today!
Please feel free to leave your comments.
Tammylee
DT Member for Inktegrity

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute concept, all the fussy cutting makes it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMIGOSH! How stinking CUTE is this??!! I love this card!! Thanks for showing off your Punch Love with us at StampInsanity!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love the DP and how you did the leaves. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real cutie!
    Thanks for sharing with CCC this time!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card.:)
    The monkey is cute!
    Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, what a funny card, thanks a lot for joining us at the Fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card and fab sentiment - very cute x
    Thanks for joining in with us at cooking it up with Katie this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an AWESOME little monkey!! I LOVE your creation!! Thanks for playing along with StampInsanity!!


    Enjoy Life!
    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.