Friday, November 12, 2010

Grumpy Gretchen is at it again...

As you might know, I am one of the Guest Designers at
Digi’s With Attitude! 
I am so happy about this, I will be with them all of November.
  I just love there images and you will too!
Today is challenge #6
The challenge is a recipe challenge
SPARKLE, Ribbon  & 2 DIGI PAPERS
So here is my card!
This card has so many layers and embellishments on it.
It has Sparkly fabric, lace, glitter glue, and tool stickers.

and another look
 Handmade blue candy's
Please stop by the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created.  Then add your creation too.
Don’t forget that it is a new month so there will be a fun freebie!
and

This card is entered into the following challenges
AiFactory die cut or punch (Thur 2 week)
Charisma Cardz Sympathy Cards (Inside says "Sorry for your loss, we win" Thur)
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes (Thur)
Delightful Challenge Glitter (Glitter Glue candy's handmade Thur)
Digi Doodles Shop card for man (inside says "Sorry for your loss, we win" Thur)
Pixie Dust Studio card for man (inside says "Sorry for your loss, we win" Thur)
Sassy Studio Design Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed Blog 2 or more pattern paper (Wed)
Burtonesque Dolls  anything goes (Tue)
Fairy Tale Anything Goes (Fri)
Craft Your Passion 2 of anything (Patten paper Mon)
Lexi's Creations Anything Goes (Mon 2 Weeks)
Corrosive Challenges  black and blue
If the shoe fits scrap it home made embellishments (glitter glue candy's hand made)
Stamp Something Digi Day (Fri)
Lily Of The Valley Anything Goes (Thur)
Stamping Vacation No No Challenge no fall colors

Thanks for stopping by!
Tammylee
Proud Guest Designer
Digi’s With Attitude!

24 comments:

  1. Hello again this is very gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go, you little challenge DIVA!! Love the card and all the cool elements. You always come up with such original cards =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! The lace in the grumpy Gretchen mechanic is a nice offset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammylee
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. and again, a lovely card

    thank you for joining us at our very first Fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, full of embellishements. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Doodles Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely fun card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammylee, this is so great! I love all of the die cuts and other embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory this week!
    ~hugs~
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  10. how fun is this! LOVE IT! thanks for entering this week at AIF and don't forget about our DT call!
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Lexi’s Creations this time for our ‘Anything goes’ challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card so full of fabulous detail love the colours and design the image is fabby thank you for joining our No No challenge at Stamping Vacation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card with lots of detail! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week!

    Greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tammylee, great card but I must admit I was wandering where the sympathy bit was....until I read what it said inside lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice, thanks for playing along with SSD and DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card! Love your images and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL - which man does not dream about such a woman!Super cute card!

    Thanks for joining us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the lace, lovely card,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awe this card is just absolutely gorgeous, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley, good luck in the DT´s individual candy and the Fabulous Grand Prize.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card,like the embellishment !!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

    I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it's ok to get it again :D
    I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  23. gotta love grumpy gretchen ;) such a cute card, love all the tools! Thanks for joining us this week at If the Shoe fits....SCRAP IT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great embellishments! Thanks for sharing at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.