Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Inktegrity creation bring on Winter


So it is another winter day in the

NORTHLAND
Welcome to Monday!
Say hello to another friend from
INKTEGRITY


 Flowers on this card have been hand made with mulberry paper.
 I color them with Copics to match the card.
Also, I made glitter glue candy for the center of the Flowers!

This card has several elements to it. 
There are several layers of paper on the white card itself.
I then paper pierced around the edges of the image.
I have used glitter glue and glitter. 
There is also a cute rhinestone sentiment on the card.
and
Our Store
I hope that you enjoyed your visit with me today!

This card is enterered into the following challenges
Karber Weekly Sparkles (Mon)
There's Magic In The Air Anything Goes (Mon)
Incy Wincy Designs 3 flowers 2 paper 1 image (Mon)
Woodware Anything Goes (Mon)
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Girly (Sun)
One Stitch At A Time Bling It Up (Sun)
2 Sisters Challenge (Sat)
Totally Paper Craftys Not trad colors (Fri)
Cute Card Thursday Animal Magic (Thur)
Delightful Challenge Flowers (Thur)
Hodge Podge Shop Anything Goes (Thur)
PaperPlay Challenge Stars (Thur)
Crafty Creations (Wed)
The Creative Cottage Non trad colors (Wed)
Freshly Brewed Winter (Wed)
Paper Pretties Clean & Simple (Wed)

I love to hear what you think!
Inktegrity DT Member

17 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too cute! Thanks for joining us at Karber weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, love your colour combo!
    Thank You for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very 'Sweet' fun card. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this week.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love it!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy this week challenge.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the image. Thanks for joining in on the WoodwareUSA weekly challenge "Anything Goes". Good luck!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Cupcakes. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow nice great colour combo...Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
    Sarah x Stressed Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous card and in such beautiful colours.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Woopsi Daisy
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, so sweet! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME work on this Tammylee!! Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY and FRESH BREWED DESIGNS Challenges this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo cute!! thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Such a cute image.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colors and I love that rhinestone sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at the WoodwareUSA weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card love the colours and cute image. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So super cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is very cute card, love it. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and OSAAT. Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.