Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's a surprise Saturday post

So we are having a Surprise Saturday post at
 Digi’s With Attitude! 
I just love this team!
There is a new line of Digi's at the store called
AWA Animals With Attitude!
How fun is that!
So with that said here is
Gretta Gobble
and another look

I added a little fun flock to her feathers.
Gretta is saying, Thanks?
I had a really great layout that I wanted to do today.
 I had a wild turkey jump on my grill and then my hot tub. 
I just didn't have the time to do the post. 
But here are the fun photos of the
wild turkey! 
Will do a scrapbook page eventually now that I have the fun new digi!


Please stop by the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created. 
Don’t forget that it is a new month so there will be a fun freebie!
and
Our Store

This card is entered into the following challenges
Alphabet Challenge B is for Bird
Anything Goes Challenge Inspired by B (Bird)
Fairy Tale Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed Anything Goes
My Time to Craft Quick and Cute
Tuesday Throwdown Thanks
Creative Belli Flocking or Flower Soft (Flock on tail)

Thanks for stopping by!
Tammylee
Proud Guest Designer
Digi’s With Attitude!

10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    your card is beautiful. Beautiful details and colors.

    Thanks for playing with us at our very first challenge of Fairy Tale.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design!
    The turkey is amazing!
    Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I do like the fun flock, I have some I should play with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a lovely turkey! Please don´t eat Gretta ;-) Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, what a lovely card, thanks a lot for joining us at the Fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, I love that bird, yes he's got attitude he he xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card thanks for joining us at amything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is real cutie... great pics too!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. too fun Tammylee! fantastic used of flocking! Adorable card!
    Thank you for joining in with the Creative Belli challenge!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.