Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Digi's With Attitude! Design Team Call

Hello all!
I want to let you all know that Digi's With Attitude! is having a
Design Team Call!
As you know I have been on the team as a guest member for November and now December.
I love the images, the team is fun to work with and Cindy-Lynn is an easy boss to work for.
So now onto the call....

Calling all Designers With Attitude! Digi's With Attitude! is currently accepting applications for the next term. Be Brave! Be Sassy! Get the 'Tude and apply TODAY!

Requirements:

Must be willing to commit to a 4-month term. January 2010 – April 2010

During your term you will submit 1 project a week using Digi’s With Attitude! Digital Stamps. Therefore you must understand how to use Digital Stamps.

In an effort to share your creations, you must have a well-maintained blog that you will be required to post your projects on.

You may be asked to participate in Blog Hops (no more than once a month - with a min. 2 weeks notice). You may also be asked to post promotions, or events for Digi’s With Attitude!

If you currently a DT member for another company you are more than welcome to apply if you think you can fulfill the above stated requirements. However, no experience is necessary.

Application deadline: Midnight (EST) December 27th, 2010 (first project due Jan 5th 2011)

Design Team Benefits:

As a DT Member, you will Free digital stamps from Digi’s With Attitude! You will also receive a 50% store discount during your term. All images that are given to the DT will be new releases chosen by your team leader with the exception of the “your choice” challenge once a month.

Your Name & Blog will appear on the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.

You will receive a Designers With Attitude! Badge to place on your blog so that you can proudly display that you are a DT Member.

As a DT Member you will be the first to see Digi’s With Attitude! new releases!

If you get published in a magazine while you are on the DT you will receive a $50.00 Store Gift Certificate. If you win any challenges while you are on the DT you will receive a $10.00 Store Gift Certificate. All gift certificates may be used in combination with your DT discount.

All DT Members will be invited to join a private yahoo group that is exclusive to the DT/GDT & DT Leader. This allows us to communicate with one another and post important messages or questions, Challenge Information, and other important news. Not to mention get to know one another on a personal level. You are not just a DT, you important to Digi’s With Attitude! and one another, we would love to see you all build friendships that will last a lifetime =)

You will get to meet new friends, earn free stamps, get more exposure for your blog, and enhance your Stamping Resume!


To Apply: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.