Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mygrafico Challenge #74

Is it Wednesday already???
with Mygrafico and me. I am
LOVING
working on this design team.
If you don't know much about Mygrafico
you should head on over to the store to see that they have
30 different designers.
That means that there is a huge variety of images.
Those 30 designers have many stamp sets to choose from.
The prices are so reasonable and it seams as if someone is always having a sale.
As a DT member
I get to work for all those designers, not just one.
I love this weeks challenge as it is
a sketch challenge
So here is the sketch

So here is my card!
 A closer look
Another card not with the sketch!
Just cause this was a fun image


by

Thanks for stopping by and taking time from your busy day to see what I have been up to.
Don't forget to leave some love.
The links to all the gals on the Design Team
Vera's Blog

GDT

 Lisa
 Janice


This card is entered into the following challenges

A Spoon Full of Sugar Snow or Snowflakes (Tue)
The Burtonesque Dolls Anything Goes (Tue)
A Crafty Little Place Red, White & Green (the second card Tue)
Craft Your Passion 2 of anything (snowlakes Mon)
The Crazy Challenge Things With Wings (Mon)
Lexi's Creations Anything Goes (Mon)
Crafty Calendar Winter Snowflakes (1st Fri of month)
One Stich At A Time Winter Wonderland (Sun)
Paper Sundaes Let it Snow (Sun)
Cinema Saturday Hint of Lace (second card Sat)
Alphabet Challenge B is for Bird (Fri)
Fairy Tale Anything Goes (Fri)
Paper Romance Lots of whatever you want (Thur)
Stamping Vacation No No (Start's with S Tue)
Irish Spot Anything Goes


Happy Stamping!
Tammylee
Mygrafico DT Member

26 comments:

  1. Great card Tammylee... Did you forget my link? *pouty lip* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello a very beautiful card.

    Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are so very pritty! This one is soo very cute! I love the image and the colors very much! Thanks for playing with us at our very first challenge of Fairy Tale. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little penguin. Love the fun snowflake embellies mixed with the lacey trim. Would not have thought to mix them but they work really well together. Great to have you with us at A Crafty Little Place.

    Smiles!

    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card!!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cards. I really like the lace on the second card that you made. Congratulations on your card being in the top three. That is awesome.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow~ The penguin is so cute!! So does your card.
    Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Love the little penguin!
    Thanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! You've been busy :)
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The penguin is adorable! Love the card! Great colors! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Craft Your Passion, in our Double Anything challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That penguin just makes me smile. He is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing your super sweet card over at ACLP:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute image and card,thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a sweet card

    thanks a lot for sharing us at the very first fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card, I love the penguin! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Penguins are so fun! Thanks for sharing at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Penguin is popular and I can see why tfs...fab job

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the penguin is fun & cute too. Both of your cards are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.