Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun at Fairy Knoll Challenges

Hello... welcome to our 23rd Friday Fun at
Fairy Knoll Challenge!
Today’s challenge is
Hot Mess
So here is my card for this week
dancer w name
IMG_2219
For this card, I printed the image on vellum and colored it.  Then I added white paper to the back of the vellum to bring out the colors.
Next I took fun music paper to make my background.  I added
some flowers and pearl strands to finish the card.
Hope you enjoy it.

Now lets see what you can do!
To enter simply make a card/scrapbook page/project and link back to the challenge blog prior to Thursday November 11th at noon PST. Feel free to use any image you would like. We do have some freebies here if you would like a Fairy Knoll image. The randomly drawn Winner will receive a digi image of their choice from Fairy Knoll. If you enter your card in any public galleries please use the keyword FK23. Also entries need to be limited to a maximum of two per person. Thank you! :)

This card is entered into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday Vellum or Tissue Paper
Dutch Dare Card Challenges Clean & Simple
Digital Tuesday Digi & Framed

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Tammylee
Proud DT Member of Fairy Knoll

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tammylee!!! Love, love, love the bow and the pearls are the perfect touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love all the flowers! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image. You have made her look so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!
    The flowers are special!! Very Good design!
    Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the way you've coloured on the vellum, so delicate with all those gorgeous embellies!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card

    thanks a lot for joining us at the Fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing the digital tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us again at DDCC, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week! x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like the pic you used! Thanks for playing at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.