Monday, November 22, 2010

Fairy Knoll Blog Hop Winner and A Naughty Nurse

Good morning everyone wow did the weekend go fast.
So I hope you all had a great weekend.  For most this will be a short weekend of work.
Today I have a few things to let you all know. 

First I have the winner of the
Fairy Knoll Blog Hop on my blog is

Michelle
of

Next you will find fun candy links on the left hand of my side bar. 
Don't forget to go sign up for that.

I was so happy this past week to win several challenges.
So here is a fun card that I created with one of my wins.

The name of this stamp is called
Naughty Nurse I
From Barbara Jensen
And can be found here.

 Closer look
 One more look.
Hope you enjoy your day!
Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

This card is entered into the following challenges
One Stich At A Time Event being sick (Sun)
Crazy Catz Get Well Soon (Fri)
Digi Doodle Shop Anything Goes (Thur)
Pals Paper Arts Ribbon (Thur)
Karber Weekly Digi & 2 or more DP


More news!
Crafts Us Crazy is a brand new bi-weekly challenge blog! 
First Challenge will be February 3, 2011
More info can be found here!
Thanks for stopping!  Happy Stamping!

Tammylee


14 comments:

  1. super card, thanks for joining us at Craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow woe Love what you have made with Barbras Image Just stunning and whoever is sick is gonna get a BIG boosrt with this card Thanks for joining us at OSAAT

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Barbara Jensen images and you done a great job with the Naughty Nurse! Congrats on your wins!!

    Also thank you for posting about and supporting Craft Us Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you used the ribbon on your card. Thanks so much for playing at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to say Thank You for the Digital Stamp. I was glad that you posted that blog. It was the first one that I actually visited every blog. I also want to say that I love the Naughty Nurse Card. It's cute. I always love looking at your work. It's great.

    Michelle
    www.scrapthosepictures.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This crack me up! My patients wished I look this good! Very cute card Tammylee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.

    Greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is a Fabulous card!! Love your coluring and your layout!

    StampFairy is looking for new members for their design team - we would love to have you apply.
    http://stampfairyworld.blogspot.com/
    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a great job of this Tammylee, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the colours and ribbon.She'd certainly get a few pulses racing!Great card for any man.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh what a saucy get well card i love it!
    Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  12. You gotta love a gal with attitude and she sure has it. Wonderful coloring on this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Tammylee, I have to agree with Jeri, Barb Jensen has some awesome images :) and you done her naughty nurse such justice..thank you for sharing your talent with us at OSAAT - good luck and congrats on your wins :)

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo-HOO!!!!! Love it! Thanks for playing at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.