Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mygrafico Challenge #77


I love Wednesday !!!
with Mygrafico and me. I am
LOVING
working on this design team.
If you don't know much about Mygrafico
you should head on over to the store to see that they have
30 different designers.
That means that there is a huge variety of images.
Those 30 designers have many stamp sets to choose from.
The prices are so reasonable and it seams as if someone is always having a sale.
As a DT member
I get to work for all those designers, not just one.
I love this weeks challenge as it is
Girly Girl
So here is my card!

And another look!
One more!


This is the set that I used

by
Blackleaf Studio

Thanks for stopping by and taking time from your busy day to see what I have been up to.
Don't forget to leave some love.
The links to all the gals on the Design Team

GDT


Now for the DT Call
Check the challenge blog for all the details!

ANOTHER DT CALL
StampFairy is holding a DT call!
If you enjoy working with digital images and would love
to be a part of a great group then submit your application today!
You will have until December 13th to apply.

For all the info go here!


My card is entered into the following challenges
A Spoon Full of Sugan Anything Goes (Tue)
Artful INKables Die Cuts or Punches (Die cut leaves Tue)
Papertake Weekly Cut it Out (Tue)
Cupcake Craft Fairy Tales (Mon)
Aly's Sunday Challenge Animal (Sun)
The Corrosive Challenge Inspired by the 80's (My pretty pony Sun)
AiFactory Bring on Bling (Thur)
Digi Doodle Shop Anything Goes (Thur)
Hodge Podge Shop Anything Goes (Thur)

Happy Stamping!
Tammylee
Mygrafico DT Member

16 comments:

  1. Oh.. does this image bring back memories of my daughter and her friends playing with their "My Pretty Pony". Your doodling around that main panel is just fantastic!! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so cute! perfect for a little girl! thanks for playing this week's challenge at AIF! Don't forget our DT call ends soon!
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great flowers,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a lovely card ! Love the pretty colours ! Great flowers too... Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card. The flowers are great. That was what caught my eye first. It all works great together. Great Card

    Michelle
    www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammylee! Glad to see you again. What is cute card. It reminds me of My Little Pony too. Thanks for playing with us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Hope to see you at the next challenge. Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooo cute! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute design, Tammylee! Love the pink & purple together. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

    I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it’s ok to get it again :D
    I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tammylee. This is such a pretty card, I love the colour combo! Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww this is adorable Tammylee love the flowers and image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop this week!

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute card! It reminds me of the "my little pony" I used to play with as a kid! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this weekend at the Hodge vineyards Shop! There Hope to see you again soon. BTW, I have candy on my blog if you're Interested.

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.