Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday at Tammylee's

Happy Saturday!   Yahoo, I just found out I had my first win on a challenge blog over at Spoon Full of Sugar!  So Excited!
 The weather is not cooperating with a street dance tonight.   But since the weather is not great I have been creating.  So here is one of my creations from this Morning!


Here is a wonderful card that I did for Mygrafico! It is from a set called Whimsy Flora Elements 1 . Great images From Mujka Design! The image was colored with my copic markers.   I added a few flowers with a brad and some colored pearls.  I used a Sizzix die to cut the frame.
Simple and sweet I think! This card can be used for many occasions by just adding a sentiment.
Hope that you like my creation for today.

This card was entered into the following challenges
Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Anything Goes
Mami Doodles Anything Goes
The Pixie Cottage Double Up
Catch The Bug Sweet Sweet Summertime
Papertake Weekly Cutie Patootie
2 Sisters Punches
Crafty Creations Happy or Sweet
Digi Doodles Punch or Cute Me
Pracitcal Stampers 7 or more
SSDS Clean & Simple
Anything Goes Punches
Gingersnap Creations Markers
Donna's Den of Crafts Let's See Green
Creative Inspirations Anything Goes
Gingersnap Creations Sunshine
Crafty Angels Something New and/or Old
Practical Scrappers Your Favorite Product (Flowers)
The Sugar Bowl Do It Yourself
Bee Crafty All About The Image
Crafty Cardmakers Punches
Thanks for stopping!

This card won at 2 Sisters for punches
Tammylee
Mygrafico DT Member

23 comments:

  1. Oh that is so pretty! Great color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammylee this card rocks.... just beautiful tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hapy crafting with your new stash Tammylee. Your card is fab I love the colours and the image is lovely. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC and we hope to see you next week. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is so beautiful with all the light colors. I need to get some of those copic markers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation thanks for joining us at CSSC hope to see you next week.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Tammy. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project is just awe-inspiring! Thank you for getting Punched and or Cut up with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I love pink & green together & that frame is so pretty :)

    Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the green and pink together! Thanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty flower! Looks very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the win. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at AG

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! Love the card! You are DEF. becoming quite the challenge queen too! :) Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and congrats on your win, Tammylee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs
    Amber DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card Tammy, nice colour choice x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another great card Tammy. Thanks again for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Tammy. Thanks for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another wonderful card Tammylee! thanks for sharing with us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - punches challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute,I love the frame!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just beautiful! I love the soft colors you used. Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.