Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Challenge # 56 Better Together for Mygrafico

Sketch


My Card



Good Wednesday morning everyone. Today we are having a challenge over at Mygrafico Challenge.

The challenge is a sketch that includes the image, ribbon and an embellishment of some sort.

The prize for the winner is the set that the DT used called Better Together by revidevi Digital Stamps.

They are so cute. To see what the other DT members created stop by the Challenge blog or even better stop by the personal blogs to give them a little love. You know we all need a little love.



Here are the links to all the gals on the Design Team. They would love to hear from you.

Amber's Blog
D'Anne's Blog
Dardi's blog
Jennifer's Blog
Jovita's Blog
Katherine's Blog
Larisa's Blog
Lynn's Blog
Michelle's Blog
Tammylee's Blog
Tazza's Blog
Vera's Blog

6 comments:

  1. You nailed it Tammylee! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the feathery stuff around the image and those colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable. What a cute set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog. became a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOnderful Card this week! Your fringe inspired me and I now must get some mulberry paper! LOL... never thought to use it like that! I am so looking forward to this weeks challenge card. =D

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.