Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge #1


Welcome to Thursday everyone! Today I have a cute little guy that we are using for this challenge. This is a challenge for Crafty Sentiments. It is kinda a two part challenge as we have the image to use and a photo to be challenged from. Our first challenge starts today Thursday 8th July at 10 a.m. UK time (4 am Central time) and will finish on Wednesday 14th July at 11.59 p.m. (6 pm Central time)

Our challenge is a color scheme as show below, we would love you to enter our first challenge using Suzette' cute freebies, if you do we will enter you into the prize drawing twice!




Here is the color scheme to be used, very pretty!






So since the photo was of a bedroom and there is a dust ruffle on the bed I wanted to have that on my card as well. I included two Sammy's on the card. I embellished my card with Pink, green and white flowers. As that was the color scheme of the bedroom.


Sammy Snail is painted with paint mixed with powdered chalk. To see how easily this can be done there is a tutorial on my blog. The paint with chalk gives him a little shine.


Hope you enjoyed my card now hop on over to the challenge blog to see what everyone else has been doing. Our first challenge prize will be one of Suzette's new digi's which is not due to be released until the 17th, so come on and enter and be one of the first to get Suzette's beautiful & cute creations!

Here is the list of the rest of the Design Team Members and their blogs. Check them all out, get some inspiration and leave some love!


Amber
Axa
Bev
Challenge Blog
Claudine
Jo
Rebakah
Suzette
Tammylee (ME)


Thanks for stopping by!

Tammylee

DT Member for Crafty Sentiments

6 comments:

  1. gorjuss card tammy. love the lace pleating xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post & card Tammylee, Jugs Jo xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove that lace ribbon. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like how you separated the corner punch papers. The "bedskirt" is also cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ruffle on the card. Great to be on another team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just beautiful and captures the colors perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.