Friday, July 16, 2010

Surprise in the yard! & more fun!

Happy Friday! I am posting my challenge card today for a challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz. The challenge was pastels. Hope you like it.



Some fun photos of critters that came to visit me yesterday afternoon. Yep 15 minutes after you left Darlene! I have the two fox visit everyday but this was the first time I saw a baby! First photo is all three of them. Next is mama and baby, and then baby by itself. Yes and I do feed the fox everyday!






This one with the mom and baby is my new desktop it is so cute.









Baby was so cute looking at me so careful!

I will be giving away BLOG CANDY to my 50th and 100th follower! It will be a great surprise, but so much fun! Tell your friends!

Thanks for stopping!
Happy stamping!
Tammylee

6 comments:

  1. How cute, showed them to Marisa, wish we had seen them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never seen foxes in any of the neighborhoods that I have lived in. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining KKKGC first challenge Tammylee. I just love what you've done with Dixie she is adorable isn't she? Hope you'll be back again tomorrow for our second challenge. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bit of lace down the side! Beautiful card! PLUS the pics of your furry visitors had me enthralled. Thanks for making me smile ;D Big thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC!

    Hugz,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card - fab image - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.