Friday, July 9, 2010

Flower Fairy by Primsy Doodles

Happy Friday everyone!

Wow, have we had some incredible weather. It has been a week to use the AC! Mike and I had plans to go to a car show on Wednesday night, but his back was to sore. So being the good wife that I am I stayed home with him.

I was able to create on Wednesday for 5 hours, yep you read that right. I was able to get a ton done.

So, what did I work on? Well, I did this cute flower fairy from Primsy Doodle over at Mygrafico store.

Lisa has so many cute images there to choose from it is hard to just pick a few.

So this is how I did the flower fairy. I first picked out a few papers. I started with the multi colored blue paper. From there I found a blue that would match well. I then used another sheet of white card stock as an accent cause I wanted the border to pop. I colored the image with my Copic Markers. I chose colors of the markers used after making the decision of papers. I added a fabric bow as an embellishment to finish her off.

Want to know what else I created on Wednesday, well you just have to come back next week and see. You will just love it.

Hope you enjoyed visiting today. Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping!
Tammylee
MyGrafico DT Member

6 comments:

  1. Darling card! You gals on the new My Grafico DT are doing a great job :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Tammylee I am really enjoying your blog and I have a blog AWARD for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, the card is so cute! We are going to Pattison Park this Thursday and wondered if this works for you too to meet us there? We have been busy with polinsky 2x a week and horseback riding 1x a week, so the summer is going fast! Let me know if you can go. Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! it is very different from mine. but I love it =D

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.