Friday, June 11, 2010

There are no words....


I recently started to design for DRS Designs as a card stylist. It is so much fun and I just love the stamps.

This is one of the sentiments that I picked out as I often need a nice sympathy card. I love this one as it says what we all think.

I first stamped white card stock with the background stamp. Next I stamp the saying on another piece of white card stock. I then matted them both on some darker green card stock. I added ribbon and two pearls to finish it off. Simple and clean is the style of this card.

There are no words to express is Go68 and Silhouette Branch is H1011 found here at DRS Designs along with many more wonderful images.

Thanks for stopping by today and please tell me what you think.

Happy stamping! Tammylee

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the pearals and the colors you used! That tibbon really makes this card look so elegant too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what you would want to say in this situation. Its a lovely sentiment & great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment. Such a pretty card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sympathy cards are so hard to do. You have done nicely with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is very pretty. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.