Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hope your felling better!

I can't believe how many of my friends have been sick lately. I sure hope that I don't get anything. With that thought in mind here is today's card.


This card was done with two great stamps from DRS Designs. First I used the flower border stamp H1076.


I stamped the flower border twice and colored it with Copic markers.


I next Stamped Hope you're feeling better stamp E388. You can find these stamps and many more fun stamps at DRS Designs.


As always, I love to hear what you think so feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping to see my latest creation. I have many more fun cards in the next few days.

Happy stamping!


Tammylee

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and just right for a get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure this card will be well received Tammy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of those flowers! Fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.