Thursday, June 24, 2010

Color Scheme Thursday



This is so my style of stamps. I love people, kids and animals. If you are at all like me you will just love these stamps. Today is color scheme day over on Bella Digi Studio's challenge blog, so I chose brown and pink.




So this is from Little Loves and is Millicent. Isn't she cute. I took brown paper as my card and accented it with pink card stock which I embossed hearts on with my big shot.


I colored Millicent with Copic markers. I added some glitz to the flowers and butterfly. I added two large eyelets to finish her off. I Just love her in brown and pink. So if you just love this image as much as I do, look for her here and other great images.



So what do you think? I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.
As always, thanks for stopping. Happy Stamping :)
Tammy Newberry Bella Digi Studio DT Member

3 comments:

  1. Too too cute! Love that color combo too! TFS, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pink and Brown! Very cute card Tammylee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammylee, Millie looks good. TFS

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.