Monday, August 15, 2011

Mygrafico Monday Feature Movie Stamps

Welcome to a new week!  With a new week comes a new MyGrafico feature.
 This week our feature is Lindsey Stamp Stuff. 
Retro Movie Digital Stamps
These stamps have vintage flair that will add a charming
touch to your next card or scrapbook page.
You get 8 300 dpi digital stamps including a movie clapboard,
  film strip,  movie reel, 3-D glasses and three cute dancing fellas:
 a popcorn box, soda cup and hot dog.

One more look!


Stop by the team's blogs and leave them some love!
We will be starting up our challenges again August 29th. 
Challenges will be bi-weekly so come and join us.

This card is entered into the following challenges
Make It Monday Anything Goes (Mon)
Paper Playtime Anything Goes (Mon)
One Stitch At A Time Anything Goes (Sun)Challenge Up Your Life No Design Paper (Sat)
365 Cards make a card in 30 minutes or less (Sat)
Thanks For stopping by!
Tammylee

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammylee
    Have my other hat on :o) Great image and card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol.. this is so much fun.. love that hot dog
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what a funny image! Great card :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the image. Thanks again for joining us at Paper Playtime.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.