I wanted to do something different.
Pizza Crust Thin
Garlic Minced (Bottled kind)
Jar of Basil Pesto
Peppers (Red, Yellow, Orange & Green)
Cheese ( I used Pepper jack)
1. I take the crust and completely cover it in minced garlic.
2. Spread the pesto over the garlic, I usually use 1/2 the jar.
3. Next is the spinach,
I add a lot of spinach as it does break down in cooking.
4. Add the peppers, onions, & jalappenos.
( I add a ton they break down as well)
5. Now add your sliced tomotoes.
( I used cherry tomotoes here but I usually use Roma both work just fine.)
6. Now for the cheese!
7. Put in pre-heated over for 45 minutes, let sit 5 before cutting!
8. Enjoy dinner!
Thanks for stopping by!