Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's time for a blog hop!

Wow, it is Sunday already!
Today I am inviting you to a blog hop! 
If you are here first please go to
Sentiments Storefront
If you came here from Laura you are in the right order!
Here is my project!
 A closer look!
This is a clean & simple card.
Sentiment & Swirl from Shannon's Sentiments
Flowers
Pearls
All in black and white!
 Make sure that you leave love for all the designers, by leaving a comment!
  Blog Hop Order
Tammylee Newberry  You are here
Qadirah Gomez Next Stop
There is a sale at the store and here is the code!
Sale: 25% off May 15th - 22nd

Use code: MayRel25

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Tammylee
DT Member for
Shannon's Sentiments

2 comments:

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.