Saturday, May 14, 2011

Clean & Simple Wedding Card

This is my first Challenge with Shannon's Sentiments!
The challenge is 3 flowers and NO design paper.

Today I am featuring the Bride and Groom image.
You can see all the sets on the blog hop that will be starting at 6am EST on April 15th at the "Shannon's Sentiments" blog. We will also be hosting a chat at our CDAC group page at 8pm EST on the 15th as well.
 So here is my first card!

This card has three flowers and image is colored with Copic Markers
I embossed the background paper to give some texture!

This card is entered into the following challenges
Here are the rules for the Challenge Blog


The rules are the same as always.....
At the end of the month one $10 gift certificate to the Sentiments store will be given to one random winner picked from all participants each month. There will also be one free image ($3 value) given to the one player that participates the most each month. Rules:
1) You are encouraged to use an image from Shannon's Sentiments, but it's not required. (Check out the many freebies available at the store.)
2) Each player may contribute as many entries as they'd like for each challenge.
3) Blog posts must be linked back to the challenge post with your actual blog post, not your general blog link, or gallery link using the Mr. Linky widget. Links included in the comments section only will not be included in the monthly drawing.
4) Your entry must be new art created for this challenge. You can combine it with other challenges.

Thanks for Stopping by today!
Don't forget the blog hop tomorrow!

Tammylee
DT Member for
Shannon's Sentiments

2 comments:

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.