Friday, October 15, 2010

Sarah Paris Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sarah Paris Blog Hop
I know my site looks a little different then the rest of the DT. 
The DT worked on Halloween cards, since I DON'T celebrate
I decide to just make a fun card with one of the other images.
Prizes on every blog!  Blog hop goes until Sunday Midnight. 
Winners of prizes announced on Monday!
Also become my follower to have a chance at
a huge blog candy coming soon!

This is the image I chose
and
 one person that comments on my blog will win this digi!
WIN THIS IMAGE


If you didn't come here from Jovita's Blog
you are not in the correct order.

 Sally ( Sarah Paris Styles )

There are many chances to win prizes...

1) You must comment on each participants blog hop post then on then Sara Paris blog.

2) You need to enter the Challenge to win the Main Challenge Prize

See each blog for prizes!
Now head on over and see what
MARTHA has created!
Who is your next hop on the list.

8 comments:

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.