Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mygrafico Challenge #72

Welcome to Wednesday
with Mygrafico and me. I am
LOVING
 working on this design team.
 If you don't know much about Mygrafico
you should head on over to the store to see that they have
30 different designers.
That means that there is a huge variety of images.
Those 30 designers have many stamp sets to choose from.
The prices are so reasonable and it seams as if someone is always having a sale.
 As a DT member
I get to work for all those designers, not just one.
I love this weeks challenge as it is

Make it sparkle!
Use something shiny, sparkly or glittery! ( this includes jewels, glitter, clear embossing liquid, papers, elements etc. whatever is shiny sparkly, or glittery)
So here is my project!
The owl is printed on vellum so he has a shine to him along with a few jewels.

  JW Illustrations


As you can see the set is versatile as I didn't use it in a Halloween way!
Thanks for stopping by and taking time from your busy day to see what I have been up to.
 Don't forget to leave some love.

The links to all the gals on the Design Team
Vera's Blog

This card is entered into the following challenges
Digi's With Attitude! Challenges Bling it on Challenge #3 (Fri)
Colour Create Purple, Aqua & White (Thur)
Fab n' Funky Clean & Simple




Happy Stamping!
Tammylee
Mygrafico DT Member

14 comments:

  1. Great design for this adorable owl image. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for playing with us at Digi's With Attitude!

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought of vellum for making the card shiny. I love the card.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. too hoo cute, thanks for joining us at FnF

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love owls--you are going to make me go buy this even though I don't do digital anything, but digital cutting! lol
    became a follower girl!

    all the cricky best,
    kandrew

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card Tammylee. The owl looks amazing in the challenge colours (didn't know you could get one in those colours!) You're right, that image is very versatile.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to print on vellum! Spooky cute owls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, Tammylee! Great idea to print on vellum for added shine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally cute image and great card! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. Love the idea about printing the owl out on velum. It looks terrific. MyGrafico DT.

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.