Monday, March 29, 2010

Copics.............

I have Stampin Up markers thinking that they are so great. I even was upset when my son used my markers to make a poster for school. I remember telling him that those markers are expensive and not for posters. That was years ago, and they still are great markers with lots of life in them.

I have been looking at some of the designs from other members of a design team that I am on. Most of them use Copics. Before this I had never heard of them. The coloring of there images is unbelievable. I had to see for myself. So, I broke down and purchased some Copics. But wow, love the Copics so much had to order some more. This is my first attempt at using my new markers. I gave the snowman a little blushed face. I like the way it turned out. I was able to stamp my image using a Ranger distress pad. I had some trouble with other stamp pads that I had. So yesterday, when I ordered a few more markers I ordered a Momento stamp pad too. I can't wait to get my new goodies.

The image here is a stamp from Stamp N Plus Scrap N. I colored him with Copic added a little fun flock, snowflake eyelets and lastly added a few snowflakes from my Sizzix machine. I used spray ink to create the splatter card stock in the background.

Speaking of Sizzix, I have almost everything a person could buy from Sizzix. I better not look into the Cricut.

Well once again, thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please add a comment. Happy Stamping~! Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.