Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Beautiful Blue


Today I am so excited for my upcoming trip to Florida. I am planning where we will go and things we will be doing. I have tons of ideas, but one things is for sure we will be spending time at the beautiful blue ocean. We want to drive to the Keys, but have no plans for sure on that. It is quite the drive. Maybe a week won't be long enough.
Thinking about all the beautiful blue water that we will see is the inspiration for this card. I love the wrapping paper I used on this card.
This is one of my favorite stamps from the Stamp N Plus Scrap N line of Iris Folding stamps. I just love the dresses and the shoes. Speaking of shoes come back tomorrow for another look of this beautiful blue paper done in a shoe design.
As always thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I would love to know what you think, so please leave me a comment.
Happy Stamping Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Tammy: The dress is gorgeous with that paper. I need to figure out how to use those stamps!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.