Friday, September 15, 2017

Bugaboo for the fun of it!

Chalk N Stock is having a new format!
ANYTHING GOES!
Winner to get Bugaboo images!
We are also having a design team call.  
All information is on the blog!
Here is my project!
I used a Bugaboo image and made a card with a bookmark!
Check out the three beads on the card!
Can you guess what they are made of?

Here, you can see three beads.
They are made with paper and then a pop bottle!
The one in the middle is the pop bottle.

Emboss folder
Rhinestones
Ribbon
Border punch
Image colored with Copic Markers 
Nesties

Our challenges runs from the 15th to the 15th. 
Giving you a month to get an awesome creation entered.
The Winner will be announced during each new challenge posting.
You're welcome to use any and all company brands and products.
We would love to see all walks of crafts here..
decoupage, stamping (Rubber or Digital), altered, 3D,
  die cut projects,
anything as long as its made by your talented hands!!!
Challenge is now ANYTHING GOES!  


Now this should be fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tammylee

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My husband said I received a note from you on FB - so sorry I haven't been on FB in YEARS!!! I still haven't been very active in the crafting world since the last time we chatted. I really need to get back into it. I can't believe I let a group of people sour me so bad on something I truly loved. Can someone be on the DT and not be on FB? So sorry for the delay on the response.

    http://MyBlissfulJourney.com

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.