Saturday, January 10, 2015

How about something new! I am working with Vinyl....

Just thought I would write about what I have been making lately!  Hope you find these fun and if interested just email me at Craftyscrapper2@yahoo.com  

All these items had been done with vinyl which I love working with!  
I have a Brother ScanNcut now as well as my cameo so I can have more fun!  





This was by far my favorite project!  It is something I 
did for my son who is an engineer!  It is so beautiful in person!  I am working on a wolf one for a friend as well!  

I am now making these and taking orders for them for $25 
this includes the easel to hold the tile!  I can make a 
tile like this or one with a name on it!







Cutting Boards!
These are so much fun to do!  I have done a ton, but here are some examples!















Ceramic tile quick and simple sold this right away at Piipke's Crafts and Collectibles!



Another fun project is these manicure sets!  



These are at Piipke's Crafts and Collectibles  I will take orders to put names on them as well!



These coaster sets are now at Piipke's Crafts and Collectibles.  

So I have been busy!   
More to come!

Tammylee


1 comment:

  1. Wow these are just so creative. Love all the projects which are wonderful gifts too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.