Friday, August 10, 2012

Stamping & coloring on vellum

It's time for another Tutorial Time Challenge
Today I am going to show you how to

Supplies
Ink pad (I used Momentum)
Vellum
Heat Gun
Markers
Stamp

Stamp image on to vellum


Heat set image


Color the BACK side of image.
When you turn it over to the right side it has a nice color.


This image is colored with water based Stampin Up markers.


This image is colored with Copic alcohol markers.


Notice the small red mark outside of the lines on the bottom left!
With vellum you can take an eraser and just remove it.

Top Stampin Up markers
Bottom Copic Markers


I decided that I liked the brighter red of the Copic markers for my finished card.



Finished card

I hope that you enjoyed this fun and easy tutorial! 
I can't wait to see what you have created.

This card is entered into the following challenges
Make It Monday Anything Goes

Tammylee
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co
Tutorial Time Challenge Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial, and tips, will have to give that a try. I totally under-use all the vellum I spent my money on years ago. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! It caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun tutorial, Tammylee. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Great tutorial Tammy, Another first for me!Your card is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great tutorial and lots of fun to do!!! Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.