Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Do you like bears??

Today is Wednesday and I wanted to share a fun project I did!
And tell you all about
Chalk N Stock
I have started a new adventure with 4 other gals
that love chalk so much that we wanted to see a 
Chalk Challenge Blog
We may get sponsors here and there but we are
NOT selling any product...
Just a Challenge Blog.
So this is my first post for the new challenge blog!
We still are giving away a prize for every 25 followers! 
And congrats to Karen Wilson who was our first winner!
This is a card box set, a drawer box.  I wanted to do something
different so I looked at the tutorials over at SplitCoast
Here is the link to the tutorial for you! 
You will have to try it, it is not as hard as it looks!
Next thing I did was find an image that would make someone feel better!
I wanted this to be a get well set.
Just a reminder that we are not affiliated with any company
so you will see many images from many company's.
We will try hard to give all company's credit for their images!
So here is my project!

This has 6 cards with the set!  
The chalk on this project is rubbed over each of the bears.. 
Elements to this project
card stock
design papers
flowers
brads
black hemp cord
chalk

Up close look at one of the cards!
Another one 
This is how I did the handle area!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for popping by!
Happy Chalking!
Tammylee

1 comment:

  1. Pretty. I like Polar Bears. When I visted the Toronto Zoo in Canada last yr we arrived just before the Polar Bears were to be fed. Enjoyed watching & photographing the 3 Polar Bears (1 male & 2 females). Learned that one of the female Polar Bears is pregnant. Also, at the Kansas City Zoo I saw the Polar Bear exhibit that had just opened and Nikki the Polar Bear was wonderful to watch swimming about.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.