Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mygrafico Challenge #78 mine is out of the box!


I love Wednesday !!!
with Mygrafico and me. I am
LOVING
working on this design team.
If you don't know much about Mygrafico
you should head on over to the store to see that they have
30 different designers.
That means that there is a huge variety of images.
Those 30 designers have many stamp sets to choose from.
The prices are so reasonable and it seams as if someone is always having a sale.
As a DT member
I get to work for all those designers, not just one.
I love this weeks challenge as it is
Anything Goes

You will find that I did something totally different from the rest of the team.
I really wanted to show you what else you could do with this set.
It is not just for holiday cards and layouts.
So here is my card!

Another look
One more look~

This is the set that I used

by
Cupcake Cutiees

Thanks for stopping by and taking time from your busy day to see what I have been up to.
Don't forget to leave some love.
The links to all the gals on the Design Team

GDT


Now for the DT Call
Check the challenge blog for all the details!
This card is entered into the following challenges
Anything Goes Congratulations (Tue)
ColourQ Color (Tue)
Crafty Little Place Anything goes (Tue)
Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes (Baby's Birth Tue)
Scrap-Creations  Anything goes (Tue)
Tuesday Throwdown Embellish It (Tue)
Tip Top Tuesday Anything Goes (Tue)
Creative Belli Blog R Embellishments (Rhinestones Wed)
Crafty Your Days Away Texture (Sat)
Karber Weekly Sparkle (Sun)



Happy Stamping!
Mygrafico DT Member

11 comments:

  1. Very cute- love these colors for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and creative idea to use the bells for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty a lovely baby card. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful baby card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card for a baby boy...Love your bling.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, such a cute card Tammylee. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Love the color blue you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, TammyLee! Lovin the bling, too! Thank you so much for playing with the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of this card Tammylee. The colors are so soft and I love the pearls for the letters. Wonderful job! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a sweet baby boy card! What a clever use of this image. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.