Friday, May 21, 2010

Miss you so much...


What a great week I have had. I officially started to design cards for another company so that is two now. Yahoo, I am so happy about that. I was able to trade some older Stampin Up stamp sets for 39 New Copic Sketch markers. I went down to the mail box two days in a row and found envelopes full of new stamps one from each of the company's I design for.

The image that I made today if from one of those new stamps. This is a Patti's Kids stamp. They can be found at Stamp N Plus Scrap N. This is called boy w/star.

This card is not in the traditional sense. I used a cd to create the background. I used alcohol inks to color the cd and this was fun.

Next I took momento ink to stamp the boy w/star image. I colored the image with copic markers. I made a tag from my sizzix machine. I distressed the edges of the tag to give it a dirty look. Lastly I placed pop dots on the back of the image and placed him on the tag.

I love the fact that his pants and the star have the same feel as the background. Tell me what you think of this card, please leave a comment.

Thanks for stopping and as always happy Stamping.

Tammylee

4 comments:

  1. Love the CD, it turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! More to this than meets the eye! Tammy, Pattison Park is a great idea. It would be fun to see you again, so we'll get in a picnic, swim day together this summer. What kind of schedule are you on? D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie!! Thanks for taking part in this exciting 100th Color Throwdown Challenge.....don't forget to hop around to all the blogs and leave some love...that will increase your changes of winning!!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.