Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Bits Daisy...Bella Digi Studio Challenge Monday


Wow, is it Monday again already? I hope you all had a fun, relaxing weekend. We did the usual BBQ with the family. Mike and I went to Red Lobster on Saturday for lunch. Justin and Ann had given us a gift card for our anniversary and we finally went and used it. I have to say that this time it was great. We had great service and good food. Sunday I got a whole ham from the meat market by our home. I am making pea soup and fried up some just to eat. Superior Meats in Superior WI has the best meats and a huge variety of everything. The weather here has been awesome! I even got a few cards done yesterday. It has been another productive weekend.

So it is Monday and it's time for a wonderful challenge from Bella Digi Studio. If you have not seen the images there you must go over and look at them. We also had a bunch of new releases just last week. Daphne has really outdone herself. Little Bits Daisy can be found here.

Today's challenge is to use and fairy or girl. I knew that I had to choose Little Bits Daisy for this. As you can see she is so cute sitting on the flower.

I colored Daisy with my Copic markers. I added very fine glitter to the flower petals. I love this background paper as it gives it a feeling that Daisy is sitting in a friendly jungle. I know a friendly jungle...well this is how I see it. Hope you like her.

So what do you think?

You must stop by and see all the other creations from our design team. Get some inspiration and then add your card to the challenge on the challenge blog.

We love to see what you can create with these fun images.

Till next time....Happy Stamping!

Tammylee
Bella Digi Studio DT Member

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tammylee! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I noticed after you pointed it out! I can't believe none of us picked the same image. That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tammylee!!! Such a sweet image... Hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thanks for playing my challenge at Wee Memories, http://suchins.blogspot.com. A new challenge was posted yesterday :) Hope you can play again!! Hugs :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.