Monday, July 5, 2010

Dancin Mice from Bella Digi Studio


Good Monday Everyone. Today is another Challenge over at Bella Digi Studio. I chose to have everyone work on chalks as the focus of there cards this week.

With that said we have a sponsor this week. Stamp N Plus Scrap N is sponsoring our chalk challenge and will be giving some lucky winner a set of 12 powdered chalks, a grid and eraser. I would personally like to thank LuAnn for doing this. This is over $40 dollars in value and the lucky winner is going to love them.

Last week on Tuesday I should a technique with chalk and paints. I hope you are all ready for the end result of that card. Here are the 3 mice you have all been waiting for.
Stop by and see what all the other Bella Digi Studio DT members have created. Don't forget to give them a little love, we all need love.

Now lets see what you can all do with chalks. Remember the lucky winner will receive a great prize package.

Here's How To Play: To participate in the Weekly Challenge, please create a *new* project using any Bella Digi image following the current week's theme. You must link to your project using the link tool at the bottom of the post on the main Bella Challenge Blog. A winner will be chosen via random.org and that person will receive the blog candy listed in the challenge post. In addition, the DT will choose their favorite three projects from all participants and ONE winner will be chosen to be the following week's Guest Designer. To be considered for the top three, you must have purchased an image from the shop (unless otherwise noted)...however, you don't have to use the purchased image in that week's challenge.

***Prizes can only be awarded if we have more than 5 entrants***

Thanks for stopping!
Tammylee
DT Member for Bella Digi Studio!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Tammylee! I feel like these three little guys are on stage performing for me. The ribbon and patterned paper add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Tammylee! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea Tammylee! Wonderful LO! I can't wait to get started working with you all on the Bella Studio DT!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.