Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I have a secret...

Somehow our Challenge blog
post got backed up!
So I am posting today also for
MyGrafico
Challenge #107
Cheri Wenger
Lil' Expressions Mega Collection
Today is the first of August, so we will be starting a new challenge of the month. I can't wait to see all the new projects that will be added. I just want to remind you again what you need to do to enter our challenges. You just need to go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and everything you want to know will be right there. Even though we have monthly challenges our Design Team will still have a new project to show you every Monday using a different stamp set. Our Design Team will show you projects we worked on with that stamp set of the week to give you an idea of what you can do with the stamps. You may see the projects and think that you just have to have that stamp set. Please visit the rest of the Design Team's blog and leave them some love.
Here is my creation!

Elements to this card include
Ribbon 
Chipboard Sentiment 

For more ideas please stop by our

This card is entered into the following challenges
Come and Get it Anything Goes (Sun)

Thanks for stopping by today!


Tammylee Newberry
MyGrafico DT

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on your card!

    Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.