Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shoes can we ever get enough?


First I have to apologize that this card is not going in the right direction. I tried many times to fix it but just couldn't figure it out. It is right in my photo album in the computer. So today is another card with that beautiful blue wrapping paper. I promised shoes and here is a great shoe. Don't you just love the color. Again makes me think of the color of the ocean. This card is another Iris Folding card from Stamp N Plus Scrap N. I just love the Iris Folding line. To see some stamps from the line check out the site. You will find a great variety of stamps there.
It was another gorgeous day here in Wisconsin. It just makes you want to get out and enjoy it. I so am in the mood for nice weather. We still have a ton of snow in our yard, but I found that my day lilies are coming up right thought the ice. My son stopped by today with a great salad. I enjoyed eating it while sitting out on the deck. Hope you all are enjoying the nice weather. Spring really is in the air. Hope we don't see that white stuff falling from the sky again till next November.... unlike shoes we get enough of the snow.
Thanks for stopping by and as usual, I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment. I love to have your thoughts and ideas. Happy Stamping.....Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.