Monday, July 26, 2010

Bella Digi Studio Challenge #8

Wow, the month of July just went so fast. It is getting close to August already. August is one of the busiest months for me. It is finally warm enough to take the boat out in Lake Superior without the winds being so bad. There is street dance that we go to every year. Spirit Valley Day's it is in West Duluth where Mike and I grew up. So it is like a mini reunion with friends we have not seen. Plus there is great music. This year Hairball is playing. The people watching is also fun.
I can't believe it is Monday already. The weekend just seam to come and go. Hope you had a great weekend. 

So with that said here is Bella Digi Studio's Monday Challenge!


Today's challenge is flocking or velvet in your projects. So I chose to use flocking. I did a little flocking on her pockets. I just love this image Lulu. Depending on how you color her she looks so different. Today I wanted to use shades of one color. So this is what I came up with. I used a white speckled card stock for my card. Then I took so peach card stock and punched the corners with one of my Martha Stuart punches. I added some floral textured paper and a piece of self adhesive ribbon. I finished the card by adding three peach flowers. Lulu is on pop dots so she pops out! I like the way she turned out.
Don't forget to go check out what the rest of the design team created. 
Here is the link to all the gals! 



You may also want to stop at the Bella Digi Studio store to see all the new releases. I am sure you will be like me and want them all.   We also have a Bella Digi Studio Forum now so check out all the activity over there. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

This card is in the following challenges:
Digi Doodles Anything Goes
Allsorts Card for baby or girl
Sweet Pea Stampers Anything Goes
Mami Doodles Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Lovely Lace
Catch The Bug Sweet Sweet Summertime
Papertake Weekly Cutie Patootie
Crafty Catz Summer-time
Crafty Creations Happy or Sweet
Stamp Something Something Flowery
365 Cards Day 146 3 images of summer Flowers
Charisma Cardz Anything But Sqaure
SSDS Use Digi
Digital Tuesday Dazzle Me
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Summer Days
Paper Play Anything Goes
Dutch Dare Anything Goes
Crafty Inspirations Anything Goes
This card was a winner over at Spoon Full of Sugar!  Thanks so much!

Tammylee
Bella Digi Studio DT Member

43 comments:

  1. Sweet card! It's so delicate and feminine looking. Love those flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flocking Tammylee. Such a sweet card and image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Tammylee, I love all the texture on your card. Lulu looks great in peach. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC and we hope to see you next week. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at our Anything goes challenge at the Digi Doodle SHops Best Challenge. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. I love the lace and embossing. Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet card, thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week. Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at DDSB! :)

    -JoAnn:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little girl! Love the embossed effect..what template emboss is that? Can you tell me?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is great love that image and those beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card. Love the colors! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop´s Best!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your project is splendiferous!!! I am so happy that you have joined us at the Digi Doodle Shop’s Best this week and Good Luck!
    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful background and love your card !!!!!
    Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww this is gorgeous I love the image and the beautiful flowers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tammylee, what a sweet card. Love all the little girly touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. And she's adorably sweet, all peaches & cream! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Sweet Summertime challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute! i love the soft colors u used! thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this card is adorable! I love the flocking on her pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet card, i love it!!!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Cowgirl‘s Sunday Stamp‘en Challenge and i hope you will be back next week for our new challenge, with one of your great artwork!! :o)

    Hugs
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is another cute card and I love the colours. Unfortunately your entry into the Sweet Pea stampers challenge is not eligible as we require you only to use a Sweep Pea stamp on your creations.

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, love the lace and flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best! Hope we see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness this is sweet! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card, love the cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at CSSC
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. In response to your comments left on the Sweet Pea Stampers challenge. Our blog is dedicated to stamps from the Sweet Pea Stamps store as the Just Magnolia and Sugar Nellie challenges are dedicated to stamps from Magnolia and Sugar Nellie. I hope this answers your question. Your cards are lovely and unfortunately we will not be able to enter you into the prize draw as we require you to follow the rules on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  28. love that embossed backing, pretty card, thanks for playing along with CraftyCatz this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is gorgeous...Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes" at PaperPlay.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so cute! Great card! Thanks for playing along at The Catch the Bug Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sweet card, Tammylee! I love flocking, too-and that textured paper is amazing! I will have to be on the lookout for that! Thanks for joining us this week at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is just precious!! Glad you could join us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a sweet image and I LOVE these colors. Thanks for playing along in this week's Catch the Bug Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cute image! Love those flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  35. SUPER cute card, LOVE the image you used. So glad you played along with us this week at Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Georgeous creation in lovely colours and beautiful details!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super cute! Pretty colors and embellishments. That lace looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! fabulous digi image and love your embossing behind. Lucky you being able to take a boat out, its awful weather here in 'Sunny' Blighty!
    Thanks for joining SFTW!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very awesome pockets, flowers, ribbon and corner punch. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful creations with us at Creative Inspirations for thie fortnight challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very cute card! Congrats on your win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Gorgeous card, so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 31 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.